Majorel Amsterdam is seeking an experienced
BI professional to join our site!
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist to work closely with both internal and external Workforce Management teams and to partner with Operations across a multitude of tasks impacting our site. This role will be responsible for organizing and translating data from across the site into reports for different workstreams. If you’re an analytical data-driven business intelligence professional, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably as a BI specialist
- You have experience with data warehouse architecture and with dimensional modeling
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast vs. actual variances and agent utilization.
- Track, analyze and report on center and agent performance utilizing multiple reporting tenants and our Aspect/TeleOpti workforce management system.
- You have relevant experience in performing analysis work in the field of BI, including the preparation of specific formulated requirements. You also have experience with SQL and knowledge and experience in different BI tooling
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Experience working with a front end tool (tableau would be a plus)
- Capable of translating business requirements to data requirements and vice versa
- Capable of understanding business processes
- Coding experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary
- Travel expenses covered (via public transport)
- Location next to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station
- Discount on health insurance, gym, and more
- A pension plan with Aegon Cappital
- The opportunity for personal development and growth
- A varied and challenging position
- Work in a motivating and inspiring environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this role or to apply, email email@example.com.